Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Paper Pregnancy

We received our paperwork from our Social Worker yesterday and our Family Coordinator today. It is A LOT of paperwork!!! They were not kidding when they said that it was a "paper pregnancy."  As I am going thru it all I see why it will take several months to complete. I do not really feel overwhelmed. Actually, I enjoy paperwork.....for now. I am sure that I will not be saying that a month from now.  I am so excited to start this paper chase. Every piece of paperwork brings us one step closer to bringing our sweet baby home!




3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! SO excited for your journey to start!!! So, who is your Family Coordinator?

    Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her name is Emily. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the paperchase my friend! We also have Emily as our FC. :-) I'm looking forward to following along your adoption journey!

    ~jodes

    ReplyDelete